2010-07-24

[Off] BlackCats-Games.Net NEWS:

BCG.gif (119 KB)

The fake page has gone, and with it the only way to use your referrals, so I have taken the liberty of removing everyones referrals until a new way can be coded, hopefully in the next few days.

We will probably be opening up the site as well for the 1st time in 2 years or so, but again I am not sure when that will be.

In other news altinertia is back coding with us again, as he has been away, he has seen what is working and what is not working, so i believe he has a few ideas to change things around a bit. I do not have any idea what these are, or when they will get coded, and I know for a fact, some will hate whatever he does, and others will love it (we just cant please everyone, and quite a lot of members hated SP when we put it on, and some still do. and I may even hate a few things) but I am putting my trust in him to make this site even better than it already is.

So expect to see some changes over the coming days/weeks/months on here, and I am guessing (but it is just a guess) that they will include the achievement table in one way or another, so thats a bit of a heads up that if you want the benefit of whatever is going to get done, start looking at your table.


Link da imagem para vizualição integral: http://j.imagehost.org/view/0236/BCG

Vamos aguardar pra ver o que acontece...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário